Today is the 10 year anniversary of my wedding day! As I hinted in an earlier post my husband and I celebrated by taking a trip for two to New York City! Next week I'll show you the travel album I created especially for that trip. But for today I wanted to share a layout I made in remembrance of our special day.
This layout started as just the left page. I made it for LOAD and tried really hard to leave it as a single page layout. But I couldn't do it. :) So the next day I added page two.
I used some simple elements with tone on tone colors. I thought the neutral colors played off of the colors in the sunset. I truly love the simplicity of this page.
For the right page I paired some of my favorite pics from our special day with the stories I wanted to remember. Honestly I had a hard time fitting it all on one page! :) I covered the proposal, the wedding, and I added in our vows. I'm so glad I have this layout to document the pieces of the day that I always want to remember.
Have you gone back and documented an important event years later? Share your experience or your page with us by linking up in the comments!
Forgive me for a moment of mushiness...
To my amazing husband, I am still so grateful to be married to you. You are a wonderful father and a loving husband. Every year our life just gets better and better. Thank you for the last 10 years and I look forward to many many more!



No comments:
Post a Comment