Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 18th

Yeah, I'm behind.  :)  On the 17th, the prompt was to take your camera with you wherever you go and photograph things of visual interest.  We went no where, I was feeling crummy, and I just didn't wanna.  So I posted some photos of my boys playing outside, which we did do.  But the photos were from back in May.  And I have already posted them here.  So I didn't want to post them again.  :)

So for today, July 18th (which was really yesterday, but you get the point) we were to photograph play.  I felt like saying...GRRRR.  When I read this prompt.  I've photographed play several times already and used some pretty awesome shots for other days in this challenge.  I was running out of ideas for how to photograph our play time in a unique way.  Then life happened...

We went to church, out to lunch, and were ready to head home when...the van wouldn't start.  Now there is no need to name names, or point fingers at WHO let the car run out of gas.  That detail is unimportant.  What matters for this post is that this kink in our plans left me sitting with the boys in the waiting area of the restaurant while my husband drove with my mom to get a canister of gas for our van. And playtime began.

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin- Cars can zoom anywhere, up, over, and under.

My youngest zooming his "wace car" along the window sill while watching for Nana and Daddy.

Caught some air with this one.

Which inspired me.  When we finally got home and got the boys down for naps I pulled out more of their cars and played around myself.

Cars are our friends.  And I guess there was a little bit of inspiration left in me after all.  :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails