Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Countdown...Again

After posting my last Christmas Countdown Calendar a friend asked me if I'd make her a Countdown Calendar too.  I, of course, agreed!


She decorates with more traditional Christmas colors.  It's hard to see in this photo but the background paper has Christmas words and phrases in very subtle red tones.  So perfect!


I also decided to add a larger patterned paper border behind the title box.  I backed both the text box and the mat with a very tiny amount of dark green.


This cute little elf was the perfect way to bring green into the calendar.  He is from the same Cuddly Christmas Friends collection as my other characters.  All are from my friends over at SVGCuts.com.


I tied some red and green ribbon and then added this adorable white fringe.  Loving it!


I then added a bit more green around the edges of the numbers.

Same process, totally different results! Love how easy these things are!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Cute and simple.

    TFS & Playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome calendar! You did an amazing job. Thanks for joining the fun at FCCB :)
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable project!! I love the idea of the clipboard. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and compact. Great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome calendar! You did an amazing job. Thanks for joining the fun at FCCB :)
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails