Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo Necklaces for Sale

I now have photo necklaces for sale!  To view all my products just click on the link to my facebook store on the right hand side of this page.  All photos, design, and beadwork are my own.

Necklaces are just $30!  Buy one of these, or purchase a custom necklace today!

Wish ~ As children there is such joy in finding a dandelion and making a wish. This necklace represents the hope found in making wishes and sending the seeds of that wish into the universe.

S'more Friends ~ One of my favorite things to do in the fall is sit around a campfire with friends roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. This necklace evokes that fun feeling and reminds me how much I love my friends.

Harmony ~ This summer I grew basil in my garden. I was often struck by how often I shared my basil not only with friends but with many of nature's creatures. My basil plants were often filled with buzzing bees and beautiful butterflies. The day I took this photo my basil plants were on their last leg, but the beauty of the brilliant sunset behind them caught my eye. I was reminded that all through the summer I lived in harmony with many parts of creation and we shared something that made our hearts sing. For me, this image represents living in harmony with the world around us.

Appreciate ~ Mother Nature is always beautiful. But the striking colors found in fall always leave me breathless. This photo reminds me to take time to stop and appreciate the beauty all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails