Birdie Buddies
In a world where we often feel alone it's nice to remember we aren't up on that wire by ourselves. We have friends that we cherish sitting by our side.
To make this necklace your own click the link on the right to MB Photography and Design and click shop now.
Monica-
ReplyDeleteI chose you as one of my receipients for the Stylish Blogger Award!! I love your photography & scrapbooking style!!
Here are the Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
I am just now getting to work on all of these rules (was sick this week), but hope to have a post up soon.
Thanks so much for all of your inspiration!!! :)
Crafting Hugs!
Jen
http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
Monica-
ReplyDeleteI chose you as one of my receipients for the Stylish Blogger Award!! I love your photography & scrapbooking style!!
Here are the Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
I am just now getting to work on all of these rules (was sick this week), but hope to have a post up soon.
Thanks so much for all of your inspiration!!! :)
Crafting Hugs!
Jen
http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/