Jan 10th ~ Balance
There are always things that need done, but that doesn't mean I can't take time for me. My personal goal is to try to live every day in balance.
Jan 11th ~ Warm Hands Warm Heart
Yesterday it snowed all day here so today I had fun learning to take photos of snow in the sun. My son's mittens made a perfect heart for the prompt.
Jan 11th ~ Toasty Warm
When I was making dinner tonight I noticed another heart at the top of the bread. I made it more literal and then snapped a few shots. Perfect antidote for a very chilly day!
Jan 12th ~ Signs of Life (not done yet)
Jan 13th ~ Controlled Chaos (not done yet)
Jan 14th ~ Beyond the Chill
Even when you look past the snow and ice winter has it's own beauty. Who knew that a wilted rose could be so lovely?!? And it was two feet from my front door just waiting to be seen! Magic!!
Jan 15th ~ Cooling It
I snapped this out the car window with my point and shoot (which I carry everywhere for moments just like this). My "big" camera couldn't have done any better! Love it!
Jan 16th ~ Wrapped Up (not done yet)
I hope to do a mid week post with my photo catch ups. We'll see if I get it done. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment