February 3rd ~ then and now...
12 years between photo one and photo two. Still full of smiles and laughter!
Today he: is 5
loves school
wants to play in the snow
My shy boy who wouldn't willingly come near my camera today was so excited to take a picture holding his baby picture. Go figure. :)
This is the original. You can see I bumped up the color and brightened his eyes with the same tutorial I mentioned yesterday. I also added some digital word art.
Today he: is 3
loves his brother
wants to play in the snow
My youngest, however, wanted nothing to do with the camera. But after watching his brother finally decided he wanted his turn. :)
And here is the original. You can see I cropped the pic and again bumped up the colors and brightened the eyes. Along with adding the same digital word art. For both shots I had my boys sitting on a footstool in front of a north facing window while I stood on the chair. Got rid of the clutter in the room so all you see in the picture are these smiling faces.
Not sure how much love my family will be showing me after this month long journey. :) May have to get more sneaky with my camera since I'm already getting resistance on day 3! But I sure do LOVE the challenge!
To view some of the other amazing projects in The Joy of Love visit http://www.willettedesigns.com/?p=3272
To view some of the other amazing projects in The Joy of Love visit http://www.willettedesigns.com/?p=3272





No comments:
Post a Comment