Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Week in the Life ~ Monday

Today was day one of Ali Edward's Week in the Life project.  Welcome to my Monday...

Breakfast with my baby.

My oldest slept in this morning, which he NEVER does.  I was worried enough that I went in to check on him.  But ended up with snuggles and tickles in bed.

Started our day with a Skype call to Daddy.  Technology helps so much when he is far away.

Even in summer we have lessons at home.  My youngest practicing his name.

Monday mornings mean piano lessons.  And our piano teacher actually comes to our house!  How awesome is that!!

It's a sad day when THIS seems cool!

On our way to lunch with a friend, while sitting at a stoplight, I was rear ended.  That took a good chunk out of my day!  ...and my car!

Mondays are laundry days.  Both my boys are expected to put away their own laundry.

Mommy had a potluck dinner to attend but no time to cook (due to dealing with insurance and paperwork from the accident).  So off to Hyvee we went to pick up some mashed potatoes and italian bread.

The day ended with our monthly chapter meeting of Dining for Women.  A charitable organization whose mission is to empower women and girls living in extreme poverty by funding programs that foster good health, education, and economic self‐sufficiency and to cultivate educational giving circles that inspire individuals to make a positive difference through the power of collective giving.


How was your Monday?

16 comments:

  1. what a crappy thing to happen about the car, we recently had some one reverse into our car and it was such a nightmare... Skype makes life so much easier when you are away from those you love.
    Good start to day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a crappy thing to happen about the car, we recently had some one reverse into our car and it was such a nightmare... Skype makes life so much easier when you are away from those you love.
    Good start to day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photo overlays! I'm following your Week in the Life posts, thank for leaving a link on the Big Picture Classes forum. So sad about the crumpled fender. Not only did it disrupt your day when it happened, but you've got the future disruption while your car is in the shop being fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting ready to start WITL tomorrow with a group of friends, TFS your first day (crappy tho it was) with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a bummer, but that's life right! :) And we LOVE the connection that Skype offers us when Daddy is away. Thanks for checking out my WITL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Elsi! It was a disruption and sad to see the car like that. But life goes on. Trying not to think about dealing with the hassle of fixing it! Yuck! :) I think I'll deal with that AFTER WITL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a beautiful way of capturing life! found you via Ali E.'s blog. looking forward to following the rest of your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pictures! I know the feeling about the temperature, I live in Las Vegas, today was overcast and a "cool" 90 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mikki! We've been flirting with triple digets for a couple of weeks now. I miss the 70s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a beautiful way of capturing life! found you via Ali E.'s blog. looking forward to following the rest of your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. getting ready to start WITL tomorrow with a group of friends, TFS your first day (crappy tho it was) with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. It wasn't too crappy. I was so excited for starting WITL that I just snapped a picture and moved on. :) I hope you are having a good first day Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so sweet Michele! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pictures & fun/busy day :) so sorry about what happened to your car!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pictures & fun/busy day :) so sorry about what happened to your car!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Cindy! It was busy, and fun...well except for the car. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails