Do you remember this layout? I shared it with you here.

I love the page, but the journaling didn't seem to do justice to the impact dance has had on my life. The journal strips were cute but they didn't leave me enough space to write what I wanted to say. The nice thing about digital is that you can just open the file and try again. :)
I used a blurred shape in PSE as the background for my journaling. I put it at 50% opacity so that you can see the heart paper behind.
And because of that I was able to write much more about my love of dance.
Do you have something in your life that molded who you are today? Ever had to "fix" the journaling on a page? Or just wish you had a dancers body? :) I'd love to hear all about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment