You can see the digital pages in more detail here or my daily posts during the week here. And now, here it is, my 2011 Week in the Life album...
You'll notice I added some pattern paper to the daily title page. I love the color it brings into the layout. Thanks Trisha for the idea!
Yep, the bottom right pocket is empty. That's where a receipt will go. Ya know, the one I saved just for this project and put in that special spot so I wouldn't lose it...the one that is now lost... ;) Worse case scenario I did take a picture of the receipt and can place it there if I need to.
My first Week in the Life is now complete. I will ABSOLUTELY do this project again. I loved the process and I love how the album turned out!
What moments stand out to you from your week this week? Take a second and jot those stories down. I promise you won't regret it!















Wow! Am fiddling with ideas for the baseball card pages and I love the subtle differences here between yours and Ali's (love both) - the extra color on the intro page and the rounded edges on the small pieces - cool little changes, like the effect!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I love how the rounded corners look in Ali's Project Life album and decided to do that here. I'm glad you like it! Good luck with yours!
ReplyDeleteThis has come out really well! I love that large photo at the start with the typing directly on it - so very effective.
ReplyDeleteThanks Alexa! I was happy with how the title page turned out as well!
ReplyDeleteGreat album, Monica! Very inspiring. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAhhh, thanks Jen!
ReplyDelete