Life here in the last few days has been, let's say STRESSFUL! Lots going on health wise in my family, and amongst all of that I have to pack and move in a week. PS - My husband will not be there to help. :) Fun times.
I have been missing my other half recently, and while I have not been able to do a current layout due to my materials being in boxes, I do have an older layout that I have not posted about.
Back in October of 2007 my husband performed his first wedding ceremony. He had known the bride since childhood and she had always wanted him to perform her wedding ceremony. He was shocked to get the call, but excited by the opportunity.
I used several photos from the reception on the left page. I also cut out part of the center photo to add the sticker. Weddings always remind you of your own. I wasn't a scrapbooker at the time of my own wedding, and I already had a professional album of my wedding photos. So I felt that this layout was the perfect opportunity to document the vows we spoke at our wedding. Plus, my husband used our own wedding ceremony as the jumping off point for this one.
I chose my colors from the ones used in the ceremony. Pink, tan, and brown. I loved the chance to use pink, and jewels on a page. It's not something I get to do very often. :)
It's nice to take time to look back and reflect on time with my love. I don't often scrapbook pics of just us. Typically it's all about our boys. But I know that someday my boys will want to remember and reflect on the love their parents share. I love that I can tell our story too!



thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) i really appreciate your comment! :)
ReplyDeletehugs,
sarah.