Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

School of Life ~ Life at Home {By Request}

When I posted my School of Life album I realized I had never shown you the Life at Home page.  Jen requested that I show you the detail shots of that layout, so here they are!


As you can see, the template is exactly the same as the Life at School spread.  The only difference is that this time the photos reflect things that happened outside of school.































Have any other requests of something you'd like to see here at Scraplifters Anonymous?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for honoring my request, Monica! I love how you grouped the photos together and journaled below them. It makes all of the photos from different events come together in one cohesive design. Nice job! :) ~Jen ttp://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for honoring my request, Monica! I love how you grouped the photos together and journaled below them. It makes all of the photos from different events come together in one cohesive design. Nice job! :) ~Jen ttp://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Thanks! I agree, that template is awesome for just that reason.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails