I have heard my parent's love story many times, but before creating this layout I called my Mom to double check the details. It was special for me to hear it again in her own words.
Once again the inspiration came from Write.Click.Scrapbook. Since this layout is one page and mine is two I found a natural line in the layout to use as my dividing line between my two pages.
At my parent's wedding the photographer lost their photos. This is one of the only ones we have. I'm so glad the technology to scan and save these photos digitally is available!
Instead of the banner on the inspiration page I chose to use swirls. I found a yellow glitter paper which gave the page a more classy look.
I added more swirls next to each title block. I found these phrase stickers in my stash. I have had them for years and finally had a use for them! Yay!
Once again I used the bracket border punch on the edge of the journaling. I just love how it looks! One more yellow swirl next to the journaling completed the page.
And here is their story. It's a good one...trust me!
How glad I am they fell in love!







No comments:
Post a Comment